Mt Roskill – Fearon Park
Fearon Park in Mt Roskill is our most central venue and also our most cost effective competition. Previously this competition was played at May Road, but Fearon Park is now our own dedicated Touch venue, has awesome full-size, well grassed Touch fields located next to a kids play ground and importantly its a short hop from the SH16 Motorway and tunnel. We welcome teams from West, South and Central at this melting pot venue.
PLEASE NOTE: Sandringham Junior competition is also hosted at Fearon Park, while Gribblehirst Park undergoes renovation from time to time.
Fearon Park Touch in Mt Roskill is our most central venue and also our most cost-effective competition
- Summer League – Starting from after labour weekend and running for 14 weeks.
- Grades for Mens, Mens Social, Mixed Open and Mixed Social
- In the Mixed OPEN we play 3-3 Male female split and in the Mixed SOCIAL – we play a minimum of 2 females per team on the field
Wednesday Evenings from 24th October 2018
- 14 weeks of games – 5 Fields
- 6:30pm 7:10pm and 7:50pm
- 3 week break over Christmas period
- Finals Night is the last week of February
- Capacity of 30 teams
Our Most Cost Effective Comp
$550 (including referees fees) – $50 deposit secures your spot
Akarana Avenue, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1041
Facilities & Extra Info
- There are toilets and change-rooms on site
- Fearon has no food and beverage outlets but does boast a wonderful kids play ground and good changing rooms.