Eden RFC Touch
Sandringham – Adults
Gribblehirst Park in Sandringham is a boutique ground with 3 tightly spaced Touch fields, which make for a great atmosphere. The surface was recently relaid by Auckland City Council and has artificial infill to assist and strengthen the grass. The historic Eden Masters / Old Boys play here on Thursday evening as well as a very Social Mixed competition. Very social as many really look forward to a cool beverage in the club-rooms over looking the pitches!
This venue also plays host to the Sandringham Junior Touchcompetition in Terms 1 & 4.
Please note that Tuesday night competitions previously held at this venue are now held at Auckland Grammar School.
Also Note that the first half of the season will be played at Fearon Park, owing to a damaged pitch.
- Thursday evenings through Summer – Mens Over 35’s and Mixed Social competitions
- 12 weeks of competition with break over Christmas period
- Finals Night is the last week of February
Competitions & Times
EDEN RFC TOUCH
Thursday Evenings at Gribblehirst Park, Sandringham
Summer season commences 26th Oct – 20th Dec / 17th Jan – 28th Feb (10 weeks)
*In the Mixed Social competitions we play a minimum of 2 females on the field.
$600 per team
$50 deposit to secure entry
Gribblehirst Park, Cabbage Tree Swamp Road, Sandringham – less than a km from Eden Park.
Facilities & Extra Info
- There are toilets and change-rooms en site
- On Thursday evenings the well-appointed Clubrooms serve cool refreshments
- There is a wonderful kids play ground adjacent the park