Coxes Bay Touch is arguably the best Touch competition in Auckland. In Winter it is played on Sunday Mornings (May-August) and in Summer on Monday evening (Nov-March).
Why is it the best? – It is supported by Auckland’s best Referees and teams but it is also played at the magnificent Coxes Bay Reserve in Herne Bay. 9-well established, full-sized touch fields with the Waitemata harbour as a backdrop. The venue is not far from the city so is extremely well-located.
Coxes Bay Touch has something for everyone – from the elite A-Grade division, with Auckland’s largest Touch Clubs to the social D-grade teams full of family and friends. There is a spot for your team at Coxes!
- Summer and Winter Leagues
- Grades for Womens, Mens, Mixed and Over 35’s
Sunday Mornings: 6th May – 26th August 2018
- 15 weeks of games
- 10am / 10:40am / 11:20am / 12:00pm game times
Monday Nights: 15th October – March 2019
- 14 weeks of games
- 5:40pm / 6:20pm / 7:00pm and 7:40pm game times
- 3 break over Christmas period
- Break for Labour Day, Waitangi Day and Auckland Anniversary
$750 (including referees fees) – $100 deposit secures your spot
Coxes Bay Reserve, West End Road, Westmere, Auckland 1022
Facilities & Extra Info
- Ten full-size, sand-slit Touch fields (six fields for Winter League)
- Change-rooms and ample parking
- Kiddies play-ground and a running track around the park
- Gas Barbecues, tables and chairs – perfect for a team get-together
Map of The Footy Fields