Posts Tagged ‘Summer Touch’
Fullers has agreed to sponsor 20% off all Ferry Tickets for the Waiheke tournament to be played on the 10th Feb. They will also be sponsoring Free of Charge tickets for referees and administrators, helping the organisers to stage the event annually!
Even though they are extremely busy over the weekend period in February, the Tournament which boast over 300 players attending from Auckland, creates heaps of Travellers and booking for the Ferry company on the Early morning 8:30am Ferry.
For players, supporters interested in enjoying the saving, use the following Promotional code when making a BOOKING – FULLERSTOUCH. It is available for use from Feb 9 to Feb 10 noon.
Remember there is still a transfer cost / bus ticket of $5 each way once you arrive at Matiatia. This is for the 20 minute bus trip accross the Island to get to the Onetangi Sports park.
TOUCH ENTRIES ARE OPEN FOR SUMMER 2017-2018
All our favourite Auckland and West Auckland venues are open for ENTRY. We take teams in all shapes and sizes so get your WORK MATES, your Social Netball team or better still your entire family and jump into a Touch comp near you. There is something for everyone
- Cost Effective Touch – Mt Roskill – $550 Massey – $450 per team*
- Corporate Touch – Victoria Park – Companies only – $750
- Elite Touch – COXES Bay Westmere – $650 per team*
- Junior Touch – Sandringham and Massey – $260 and $220 per team
- Masters Touch – Massey (Wed) $450* and Sandringham (Thurs) $600
- Social Mixed – Mt Roskill $550, Massey Thursday $450*
- Touch in the South – Auckland Airport – $400
- Lunch Time touch – Vic Park $400
- Individual Entries – Massey (Thurs), Sandringham (Tues), Mt Roskill (Wed) – $85 per person
- Turbo Touch – Monday nights – Vic Park – Outdoor and very social!
- * = Additional referees fees per game
Click On our list of Venues to find you Best location! – Click Here
For Detailed Information – Click here
Ready to ENTER – Click Here