May Road – Mt Roskill
May Road Touch in Mt Roskill is our most central venue and also our most cost effective competition. May Road has awesome full-size, well grassed Touch fields located next to a kids play ground and importantly a short hop from the SH16 Motorway and tunnel. We welcome teams from West, South and Central at this melting pot venue.
PLEASE NOTE: Sandringham Junior competition has moved to Gribblehirst park for Terms 1 & 4.
May Road Touch in Mt Roskill is our most central venue and also our most cost effective competition
- Summer League
- Grades for Mens, Mens Social, Mixed Open and Mixed Social
- In the Mixed SOCIAL – we play a minimum of 2 females per team on the field
Wednesday Evenings from 25th October
- 14 weeks of games
- 3 break over Christmas period
- Finals Night is the last week of February
$550 (including referees fees) – $50 deposit secures your spot
War Memorial Park, May Rd, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1041
Facilities & Extra Info
- There are toilets and change-rooms on site
- May Road has no food and beverage outlets but does boast a wonderful kids play ground and good changing rooms.