Masters, Men’s Open, Mixed Open and Mixed Social
- Standard FIT Touch Rules apply
- Male:Female Ratios — Mixed Open & Mixed Social 4:2
- 1 point for a women’s try
- 1 player under the age of 40 on pitch in the Masters’ grade at any one time
- 1 Team per person. No player may play in 2 teams (i.e. In a Mixed and Mens Grade)
- Minimum of 5 games per team
- Register as many players as you like – but only 14 per game allowed
- Minimum Games: A player contesting knockouts must have played in at least 4 full pool games
- Rep Rule no more than 3 current Open provincial reps on the field at any one time
- Children are welcome to play in the Mixed grade, with boys 12 and under counting as females
- Women may play in the Mens & Masters Grade
- The Tournament Director has sole right to decide any disputes
ONE-DAY SATURDAY TOURNAMENT on Saturday 10th February 2024. Join us for this hugely popular annual event on Waiheke Island.
Please get to the Island by 8am (at the latest 9am) in order to transfer to the venue in time for your manager briefing and first game.
Please note that we don’t cancel due to rain so come prepared! Please remember to bring sunscreen, team gazebo (due to minimal available shade/shelter), a chilly bin (optional and remember that you can fill it on the island!), a smile, a chilled attitude and cash to support food stalls!
- 9:45am – Managers Briefing
- 10:00am- 4:30pm – Games
- 2:00pm– Hill Run
- 5:15pm– Last Bus to Ferry
Team – $280
- Does not include transfer or ferry costs
- Annual one-day tournament
We are proud to announce the official involvement of Fullers as our Travel partner to the event. Bringing thirty support crew is no mean feat.
Fullers 360 will offer all event participants and their families/supporters the opportunity to purchase ferry & bus packages at discounted rates for the tournament day. Separate bus tickets are also available to purchase online.
Fullers Ferries arrive at the Matiatia Terminus. There are a host of public and private bus suppliers that will be on standby to transfer players to Onetangi Sports Park, about 15 minutes away. There will be event-specific shuttles provided by Fullers as mentioned above (from Matiatia only) on the early morning sailings as well as every half-hour after the event until 6pm.
No cash sales are available on the buses provided by Fullers on the day.
Bringing Your Own Vehicle:
Sealink is not an official sponsor of the event however they do offer a valuable service for teams wishing to take their own vehicle.
Departing from Half Moon Bay in Pakuranga (as well as the city) and arriving at Kennedy Point. For teams booking and paying for more than 10 people at once, Sealink offers a 15% Discount.